BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Finally, Free Information on The Concept of Reality, Physical and Non-Physical, and the Effect You Have On It

Reality info, all you could need. I have loaded this page with useful, valuable articles containing information on a wide variety of subjects closely related to the concept of reality. A big part of metaphysics is uncovering the true nature of the reality we experience on all vibrational levels.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

    -Philip K. Dick

If you have any questions or comments about any of the articles here, please feel encouraged to send them to me, by clicking on "Contact Me" in the navigation bar to your left.

I have written many of these articles myself, but there are a few that have been written by someone else, in which case credit is given. I will be adding new articles frequently (whenever I can make some time to write one or whenever I find one that I really like). If you have signed up for the newsletter/ bonus package I will inform you, by email, when I add new articles.

Please feel free to distribute these articles to anyone you love. All I ask is you either send them to this site to read the article directly, or you pass the entire article along, with the credit to the author at the end. Also, please ensure the article has working links, so as to allow the recipient(s) to gain maximum benefit from the article.

"To understand reality is not the same as to know about outward events. It is to perceive the essential nature of things. The best-informed man is not necessarily the wisest. Indeed there is a danger that precisely in the multiplicity of his knowledge he will lose sight of what is essential. But on the other hand, knowledge of an apparently trivial detail quite often makes it possible to see into the depth of things. And so the wise man will seek to acquire the best possible knowledge about events, but always without becoming dependent upon this knowledge. To recognize the significant in the factual is wisdom."

    -Dietrich Bonhoeffer

0 comments: