BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Science and Metaphysics

How Science Is Beginning To Validate Ancient Metaphysical Teachings

Science and Metaphysics?!?!?!

This page is full of useful, valuable articles containing information on a the latest scientific discoveries that are validating ancient metaphysical teachings. This page provides many articles on Quantum Physics, which is becoming the "science" where physics (science) and metaphysics (spirituality) meet.

"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."

    -Albert Einstein

If you have any questions or comments about any of the articles here, please feel encouraged to send them to me, by clicking on "Contact Me" in the navigation bar to your left.

I have written many of these articles myself, but there are a few that have been written by someone else, in which case credit is given. I will be adding new articles frequently (whenever I can make some time to write one or whenever I find one that I really like). If you have signed up for the newsletter/ bonus package I will inform you, by email, when I add new articles.

Please feel free to distribute these articles to anyone you love. All I ask is you either send them to this site to read the article directly, or you pass the entire article along, with the credit to the author at the end. Also, please ensure the article has working links, so as to allow the recipient(s) to gain maximum benefit from the article.

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity."

    -Albert Einstein

0 comments: